In these weeks following Easter up to the commemoration of Jesus’ ascension into heaven, the time is designated as a season of rejoicing. Following this lead, I am going to just list the many blessings the Lord has bestowed on me these past two weeks. Praying your Easter season holds much joy and that you find blessings in the simple, ordinary events of each day.
533) Celebrating Christ’s Resurrection Freedom for all who believe in Him
534) Forever friends who know every aspect of your life and still love you. 535) Feet up, quiet talks with friends, catching up, laughing, heart-to-heart, sharing Him
536) “That’s My King” DVD–what a way to usher in Easter, seeing every way that He is the Great I AM
537) “Christ in the Passover” presentation at Church on Good Friday, a recap of the seder foreshadowing of Christ
538) Trekking out to the Bountiful Harvest co-op at 7 a.m on a Saturday morning–yawn. But the haul was great and shared. Broccoli, flavorful asparagus, summer squash, cucumbers, yams, bananas, apples, honeydew melon, pineapple, some Japanese root, 5 loaves of 9-grain bread, and yummy Easter cookies
539) Coming home and crawling back into bed–much needed
540) Hubby helping around the house to make it comfortable and tidy for visiting
541) A simple Easter meal for just the family–ham, that flavorful asparagus, and those yams
542) Hubby and I sitting quietly after dinner. We basked in the rest. An unfamiliar occurence.
543) Holiday dinner ready at 3:30 p.m–unheard of for Janis
544) A quick game of “Quiddler”
545) A relaxing movie
546) Italian Easter Bread made and enjoyed
547) Youngest able to stop inbetween jobs for a quick “hello”
548) Oldest at church with us
549) Buying dress clothes for Oldest’s job interview on Tuesday–so nice to be needed by the guys
550) Bible Study shared with my dear friend
551) Open House at school–a chance to meet the parents and show off the kids work. Satisfying.
552) All the beauty of last weekend’s girl time in Cali
553) Hubby welcoming me home with pink roses~glad I was missed
554) Fresh avocadoes and sourdough bread from Cali
555) The American flag glying in an airplane hangar at LAX
556) Sons that welcomed me home last weekend
557) Answered prayer
558) A new mattress for our bed–just a little stiff though
Grateful for all the Lord’s blessings.